Where children learn to grieve and heal.

Insider updates from the Camp Erin Department.

Thanks for stopping by the Camp Erin Blog! You will not only find the most up to date info happening with Camp Erins across the country, but also some great resources and applicable information for grieving families.

Camp Erin is the largest bereavement camp in the country - designed for youth ages 6-17 who are grieving the loss of someone close to them. It is a weekend-long experience filled with traditional, fun, camp activities combined with grief education and emotional support — facilitated by grief professionals and trained volunteers from local hospice and grief counseling agencies. Camp Erin is the largest network of bereavement camps in the United States with 36 camps in 23 states. More than 2,500 greiving children and teens will receive the healing experience of Camp Erin this year!


November 10, 2010

Don't Miss The Moyer Foundation on NBC!

4 comments:

beck03 said...

Camp Erin is a great program for kids. I lost my father when I was 12 years old and I am 33 now and am still going through a greiving process. I wish I had their oppertunity.

Marcie Schneider said...

I just heard of this on NBC, and I'm in tears. What an amazing story!! Is there a Camp Erin in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Unknown said...

This is an inspiring story. I have featured it as my blog post for today. Stories like these give people hope and are a testimony to the strength of the human spirit.

http://www.goodideaoftheday.blogspot.com

Judy from El Campo Texas said...

Lost my dad when I was 16. I am now 51 but seems like it was yesterday. Spent many sad years looking for answers. Camp Erin sounds awesome. Where can you get more info? Can you volunteer?